We’re here to help! Enrolling in the plan is simple, but investing for your life goals requires you to be informed. To help guide you through the enrollment process, please contact a representative.
Before Enrolling in the plan, you should:
- Understand the plan features
- Review the Investment Options offered
- Understand the Investment Option Performance
There are several ways to enroll in the plan. You can choose from any one of the following methods:
- Meet with your Voya local representative*. You can choose to meet individually with a Voya local representative to review your personal situation and get help in completing the enrollment paperwork.
- Online Enrollment. You can complete the enrollment process online, including selecting your investment choices by selecting the “Enroll Now” link on this page.
- Complete the EZ Enrollment Participation Agreement Form. You will need to include basic information, elected deferral amount, and designated beneficiary(ies). Your investment choice will be automatically set to one of the lifecycle portfolios based on your date of birth. In addition, investments can be changed at any time once enrolled.
Investment adviser representative and registered representative of, and securities and investment advisory services offered through, Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC).
Insurance products, annuities and retirement plan funding issued by (third party administrative services may also be provided by) Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Partners LLC (member SIPC). All companies are members of the Voya® family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. Product and services may not be available in all states.